Monday, February 11, 2008

Day 87: Responding to all your comments

I didn't expect this response from the public. In my daily life, no one speaks directly to me, or engages in eye contact because I'm so dark and mysterious. Obviously, the internet is different. I would much prefer sweeping legislation requiring people to communicate with me utilizing semaphore flags and interperative dance, but the heliograph manufacturers would probably block the bill while it was in committee. I guess I'll have to work with what I have.



I feel a sense of responsibility to continue this blog. I started it to be a public record of my pants pooping, and also a tool to answer the question of "why". Your comments are definitely helping me do that.



You have brought up questions I didn't think about: What will I do with my soiled trousers? Who will find them? Since there is a speed of light and a speed of sound, is there also a speed of smell? How will I let the readers of this blog know when I've "done the deed", as it were? I plan on answering ALL these questions and more as the day of pooping draws inoxerably closer. This is why I've chosen a ninety day countdown for my task - obviously eighty nine days is much too short a time to ponder these fundamental questions.



I want to assure you all that I read and appreciate all comments. Well, I'm not sure what else to say, so here's a picture of a monkey fucking a football: (No this isn't a viral marketing campaign initiated by Spalding or a manufacturer of monkeys)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Semaphore Flags and interpretive dance? Maybe you can incorporate that into the event.

Anonymous said...

When you speak to the Evil One to negotiate the release of the Chocolate hostages, do it in public and announce to the crowd exactly who you are, what you're doing and why they shouldn't try to stop you. Film it and youtube that shit. Are you not tempted to poop your pants earlier than the date since you'll have to crap anyways? Maybe a trial run?

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the monkey fucking a football picture. It gives your post so much depth and meaning that cannot be achieved through mere words.

Anonymous said...

GOOD Stuff im proud of you>

Anonymous said...

I have to say, this is hilarious! True comedic genius if you ask me.



BUT U R SCH AN ATTENTION WHORE!!1!!1 JUST DO IT ALREADY!

and POST SOME PICZ OF UR B00BS!

Seriously though...hilarious.

Anonymous said...

The idea of using Semaphore/Interpretive dance appeals to me. It could be done to Europe's "The Final Countdown". If you could time the preemptive farts with the trumpets that would be sweet indeed.