Saturday, February 9, 2008

Day 89: What's up with pooping in your pants and homeless people?


There are some people who live on the streets in my city who really romanticize the act of pants pooping. Is it supposed to be a cleansing act?

Here you see a homeless man just finishing a mega dump set to Pachelbel's Canon in D Minor. What was he trying to accomplish with this? Some sort of cleansing act? Is he trying to enter the Matrix? In addition, this person seems to have forgotten his stupid looking pants. I mean, he's just going to have to put them on again later!

No thanks. When I poop, I'm going to leave my pants on. Why take the extra step just because society says I should? Society just doesn't understand how special and unique I am. I'm such a nihilist.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking as a genuine nihilist, I completely agree. Society's standards are so fucking stupid, especially pooping with your pants off.

Anonymous said...

You are so brave.

Anonymous said...

HOW DO WE KNOW IF THIS IS EVEN REAL?!?! HUH????

Anonymous said...

ay girl lemme holla atchu

you're gonna be dead so let me hit that shit. We won't even have to worry about a pregnancy or STD's because you're going to be dead anyways.

Let me drill that smokin' hot bod. G'eah!

Back to the Future DeLorean Time Machine Rental Guy said...

I'm impressed by the size of your payload. How many Courics is that? My god, man.

Anonymous said...

Goon?